High cutting accuracy up to the last sheetFaster, more precise, more economical – these are the attributes Schneider Senator S-Line is known for. The patented direct-hydraulic drive concept sets new standards for the performance of cutting machines. A high level of safety is guaranteed for the knife change.
- Fully hydraulic drive
- Computer-control with 15“ TFT-display
- Solid cast iron frame
- Infrared safety barriers
- Rust-proof cutting table with air film and stainless steel surface, with blower
- Automated knife change at the front (AKC) into a patented knife change cassette
- Clamp pressure adjustment via display, programmable and controlled by proportional valve
- Program correction function, linear and percentagewise
- Optical cut indicator
- 2 knifes (HSS quality)
- 5 sinus cutting sticks
- Slot cover
- Clamp bar cover plate
- Colour: RAL 7035, light grey
- CE & EN 1010 conform
– TrimmMaster (automatic waste removal)
– Swinging and/or tilting back gauge, program-controlled
– Downholder at the back gauge, program-controlled
– Lay edge control, program-controlled
– Retractable rear cover, electrically locked
– Retractable side gauge
The machine with options represents a unique, high-performance solution.
Patented power plant.
Inside the compact and modern cast iron frame works the heart of the S-Line – the patented hydraulic knife drive with direct twin cylinder arrangement. The knife is drawn from the bottom for being guided through the stack instead of being guided from above. This new technology ensures stable cutting force and uniform high speed. And with the patented precision linear guides of the knife carrier an optimum cutting accuracy is achieved. Discrepancies in the knife’s movements are reduced to a minimum, thus extending the knife life.
The infinitely variable frequency-controlled back gauge drive achieves high speeds. The ball-screw spindle with precision linear guides operates practically wear-free, thus extending the maintenance intervals.
- Geen downloads beschikbaar