High performance for small sizesSmall format cutting requires absolute precision and reliability. Schneider Senator E-Line meets these challenges. The machines for cutting widths of 780 and 920 mm provide highest energy efficiency and offer various quality advantages Schneider Senator is known for.
- The new E-Line is absolutely silent in stand-by mode.
Power is only consumed during cutting.
- Schneider Senator E-Line 78 and 92 with mechanical knife drive and hydraulic clamp bar
- Computer-control with 15“ TFT-display
- Frequency-controlled back gauge drive with ball-screw spindle
- Closed rear table – with hinged rear table cover
- Solid cast iron frame
- Infrared safety barriers
- Rust-proof cutting table with air film and stainless steel surface
- Side tables – left and right-hand – with air film and stainless steel surface
- Optical cut indicator
- Knife change and adjustment at the front side
- 2 knives
- 5 Sinus-cutting sticks
- Clamp bar cover plate
- Ergonomic cut buttons
- Colour: RAL 7035, light grey
- CE & EN 1010 conform
– Multifunctional hand wheel for back gauge adjustment
- Geen video beschikbaar
- Geen downloads beschikbaar