There are practically no limits when it comes to the contour. Because a laser is used, there are also no additional costs. As a result, batches from one single copy to several hundred can be produced very economically.
The tool in the Digicut is a laser beam. Today, laser technology is already used in many areas of day-to-day life: from a simple light pointer (e.g. a laser pointer in presentations) or distance measuring devices through to CD players.
Laser cutting is a thermal separating method for flat-lying material. The material is processed without any contact, and therefore does not need to be fixed. The material itself is vaporized on the surface in fractions of a second as a result of the laser energy. Like our cutting machines, the Digicut also meets the high MOHR safety standard, which is confirmed by the GS mark.
• For creative and bespoke finishing of single sheets
• Cutting, creasing, perforation and engraving in one operation
• Practically no limits when it comes to shapes
• Production from 1 to several hundreds
• Load the Digicut by lifting up transparent lid.
• Place the sheet on the honeycomb table against the aligning edge and close the lid.
• Choose cutting program from the 4-line display and the Digicut starts. (The necessary setup like speed and intensity will all be set in the printer driver beforehand.)
• Once finished a signal will sound and you manually remove final product by lifting up the lid.